- About UNWTO
- Member States
- Affiliate Members
- Destination Management & Quality Programme
- Education and Training
- Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Information Resources & Archives
- Institutional and Corporate Relations
- Knowledge Network
- Market Trends
- Resilience of Tourism Development
- Governing Bodies
- Statistics and Tourism Satellite Account
- Sustainable Development of Tourism
- Silk Road
- Technical Cooperation
Information Note - Secretary-General of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) 2014-2017
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), the United Nations specialized agency in the field of tourism, is pleased to announce that the nomination process for Secretary-General of the Organization – 2014-2017, has been initiated.
UNWTO Member States are invited to present the complete applications of their candidates to the UNWTO Secretariat (Capitán Haya 42, 28020 Madrid, Spain) no later than 29 March 2013, 24:00 hours, Madrid time. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
All related documents are available on the UNWTO webpage of the 94th Session of the UNWTO Executive Council (Document CE/94/6 and Decision 17(XCIV).